Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, education is imparted through English medium from class I to class XII.
Courses of Studies:
1. Primary to class X – (as per CBSE syllabus)
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science, General Knowledge, Health & Physical Education, Art Education, Socially Useful Productive Work as compulsory and Computer Applications as an additional subject in classes IX-X.Note :
- Computer Education starts from class I
- Sanskrit teaching starts from class VI.
- Social Science is an integrated course of History, Geography, Civics,Economics & Disaster Management.
2. XI to XIIA. Science Stream :-
Group-A :- English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Group-B :- English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science/Hindi.
B. Commerce Stream :-
Group A :- English, Hindi, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics.
Group B :- English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics,Informatics Practices/ Mathematics.